Monday, December 3, 2007

Scary!

Whitney took tenny and I to Price on Saturday. On the way home it started to snow. The man if front of us slammed on his brakes and stopped in the middle of the road. Whitney tried to slow down but fished tailed and slid. The back end of the Suburban was sliding towards the mans truck and then whitney turned the wheel to drive off the road. We almost hit a stop sign, but whitney drove us into a field kind thing off the side of the road. The man in the truck drove off but people on the other side of the road stopped to watch us. Whitney turned us around and got on the road and drove home. Tenny and I were really scared but Whitney stayed calm. Then we laughed about it. Tenny said I went white and stiff when we were sliding. I thought we were going to die. Before, we were at KFC and Whitney was at the drive in and rolled down her window. It was snowing and hailing littles balls of ice. They were coming in the car and getting all over Whitney and Tenny in the front. The man who was taking our order couldn't hear what Whit was saying, because Tenny and I were laughing. So Whit had to say it three more times.

2 comments:

The Schauerhamers said...

That sounds so scary, fortunately Whit kept her cool like always and you all made it home safely. Hey I hope there is still plenty of snow when we come down for Whitney's farewell. We'd like to plan a little snowball fight if you know what I mean :)

Alan and Shelley said...

Hey Banner, I'm commenting to complain about your background color. I can't read your stories very well because I have bad eyesight - so could you please fix it so I can read it and enjoy it. Love your fun blogspot.
Shelley